Zbog zastoja u radu POST EXPRESS-a, pošiljke šaljemo Daily Expressom!
AMT Electronics WH-1 – Optical WAH-WAH pedal
AMT WH-1 is an optical version of a classic “WAH-WAH” effect with bandpass filter range selection (3-way switch). Optical frequency control increases the service life of the effect eliminating frequent replacements of maintenance and replacement of the control potentiometer.
AMT WH-1 features low noise and expanded frequency tuning range due to the use of original JFET-based circuit design. AMT WH-1 boasts great versatile sound and processes both clean guitar sound and Ultra high gain overdrive equally well. AMT WH-1 features:
– 100% analog WAH-WAH effect;
– Fixed switching among bandpass filter ranges: 0.2-1kHz, 0.3-1,5 kHz, 0.4-2kHz;
– True bypass;
– Fixed effect selection by pressing the movable front end part of the pedal;
– Removable support feet (the option is useful when you install the AMT WH-1 on the pedal board);
– Effect monitoring by using blue LEDs on both pedal sides (visible engaged AMT WH-1 mode);
– AMT WH-1’s steel heavy body is stable and confidently responds to foot control;
– Adjustable pedal movement by means of an axial screw;
– Powered by DC adapter or 9-12V 9V battery;
– Low power consumption;
– Small size: 110 x 62 x 58 mm (fits easily into your guitar case);
– Weight (without battery) 0.45 kg.