Gitara ne mora da bude preskupa da bi bila dobra.
A guitar doesn't have to cost a bundle to sound good. The GIO series was developed for players who want Ibanez quality in a more affordablepackage. Not only do they look and play better than everything else in their price range, but their rigorous inspection, set-up and warranty is the same as Ibanez's more expensive models.
- neck type: GSR5 Maple neck
- body: Basswood body
- fretboard: Rosewood fretboard w/White dot inlay
- fret: Medium frets
- number of frets: 22
- bridge: B15 bridge (16.5mm string spacing)
- neck pickup: Std. neck pickup (Passive)
- bridge pickup: Std. bridge pickup (Passive)
- equaliser: Phat II eq
- hardware color: Chrome
- Scale 864mm/34"
- a : Width at Nut 45mm
- b : Width at Last Fret 67mm
- c : Thickness at 1st 21mm
- d : Thickness at 12th 22mm
- Radius 305mmR