Konstrukcija C.C. je slična onoj iz Starplayer TV, ali je dizajnirana za one koji vole gitare sa velikim telom.
Following the tradition of former German luthiers, we selected Spruce as our choice wood for the top. When you turn the guitar around, you can see that we chose flamed maple for the back and sides, which slightly shimmers through the translucent black burst finish. For the cutting leads and heavy riffs, we took our own classically wound Grand Vintage humbucker and paired it with our open Domino P90 singlecoil for airy chords and creamy licks.
- Neck Joint: set-inx
- Wood: 1-piece maple
- Width: 42,5 mm / 1.67" (nut), 52 mm / 2.05" (12th fret)
- Thickness: 21 mm / 0.8" (1st fret), 24 mm / 0.95" (12th fret)
- Shape: D
- Fingerboard: Indian rosewood, radius 30,5 mm / 12"
- Inlays: Pearloid dots
- Frets: 22 jumbo 2,8 x 1,0 mm
- Scale length: 648 mm / 25.5"
- Trussrod: Steel dual-action
- Headstock: Black veneer
- Type: Semi-hollow with sustain block, bent sides, f-hole
- Top: Laminated spruce
- Back, sides: Laminated flamed maple
- Size: 51,5 x 41 cm / 20.27" x 16"
- Height (sides): 4.5 cm / 1.8"
- Binding: Cream
- Pickguard: Gold-sparkle
- Finish: PUR lacquer. Back and sides trans-black.