Warm Audio WA76 bi trebao biti visoko na vasoj audio listi.
FET COMPRESOR i LIMITER
The hot Audio WA76 is a modern replica of the probably most well-known compressor ever, the Urei 1176 .
Due to the relatively low price of the WA76 manages Warm Audio but the Studio Classics also become a "must have" for project studios without professional budget to make. The ultrafast attack times and the special, distinct sound made the 1176 end of the 1960s quickly became the favorite of studio professionals worldwide. Since then, he is one of the absolute classics of the scene and provides up today for bright engineers eyes and ears. The WA76 is CineMag input and output transformers equipped (Made in USA), which were built already in the original - at that time still under the name of "Reichenbach Engineering ".
- Mono FET Compressor / Limiter
- 1176 replica (Revision D)
- 19 "/ 2U
- Discrete circuit
- CineMag input and output transformer (Made in USA)
- Extremely fast attack times
- Class A output amplifier
- Input impedance 600Ohm
- Frequency Response: ± 1 dB @ 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Connections: XLR and jack (input and output)
- 55dB gain
- -23dB pad
- Less than 0.4% THD in limiting mode in the range of 50Hz to 20kHz
- Noise Ratio: 74dB
- Attack time: 20 microseconds to 800 microseconds
- Release times: 50 milliseconds to 1 second
- Ratio: 4: 1, 8: 1, 12: 1, 20: 1, and "All buttons in" mode
- VU meter: Gain Reduction (in dB) or output (in dB)
- Internal power supply, external 24V AC Power Adapter